Monday, October 18, 2010

The rest of the scrappy goods

Ok here are the rest of this past 6 months or so of scrappy pages. Please forgive the horrible photos but it's late and I don't want to mess with them any more, lol. And as always most have some element of a lift, either a concept or an embellishment idea.

 This is my most recent and I am proud to say an original :)
 Also an original :)
 I scrapped this whole page solely for the quote "If I hadn't become a mom I would have had a quieter life, but who wants quiet."

 Totally want to frame this one! Caden's blessing day.

 This one should read Live out Loud but I realized after the photo was taken that the L on Live was missing...doh.
So now I've caught you all up with the scrappy business over here. I've got the bug bad so I'm sure I'll have more to share soon!


Amie said...

wowza girl, so good! So many yummies there!

keri said...

Christine! They are all so great!! I wish the bug would "bite me" again, I have so many pictures and so few pages done!! I love your style, every page is a masterpiece!! Maybe you can inspire me? :)

Casey Lu said...

LOVE all the bright colors and that halloween one is so darling, love the title! You have been on a roll!

heather said...

all of these pages are really awesome. Pretty awesome kid too. oh, and parents too. I finally met Nikoll!

Sher said...

those are great! I have so much to catch up on! help me! hahaha! well, let's at least get together so I can steal some ideas ;)